Avant Garde Dental lab - Dental Technician
At Avant Garde Lab, we pride ourselves on the most up to date and forward thinking approach to 100% digital dentistry. Our services are unique in that we involve ourselves meticulously in case planning driven by our smile design protocols, mock up analysis and super high levels of predictability alongside quality in all our final restorations.
We utilise the most up to date technology to service all major restorative work, including implant restorations alongside the injection mould workflow, and Clear-X aligner system. Our Laboratory team are skilled in restorative, both cosmetic and implant, and orthodontics.
We primarily service Dental Excellence Uk for all of their lab work. Check out their Instagram as well to see some examples of our work.
Key Day to Day Duties:
· Stain and Glazing monolithic E.Max and zirconia (mainly large full arch cases)
· Knowledge of milling and 3d printing an advantage (Roland, Programill, Formlabs, Sprintray)
· Traditional porcelain fused to metal crowns
· Articulating cases (Denar and Artex articulators)
· Assist the Team Leaders and Management with the manufacture of selected dental appliances
· Construct Dental appliances to Dentists specification from prescriptions
· Deliver compliance in relation to all the relevant quality specifications
· Communicate consistently and appropriately with teams, and engage them in all matters relating to production performance
Who we are looking for
· Must have a valid qualification in dental technology.
· Must be GDC registered and have a valid Registration Certificate
· Able to work well in a team in a dynamic fast-paced environment but can also work independently and to deadlines
· Excellent Attention to detail and an eye for aesthetics
Start date: Immediate start accommodating applicants notice period
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (Flexible working depending on the needs of the business)
The Application Process👇
🦷To apply please register/login to your Recruit4Technicians.com account, and click the "APPLY NOW" button below
🦷Your application will be sent to the employer. If successful, the employer will contact you directly for an informal chat.
🦷A meeting can then be arranged, at a time that's convenient for both you and the employer.