Dental Technician - Mojo Dental Lab
Here at Mojo Dental Lab, we pride ourselves on providing an unrivalled level of service to dental professionals using our expertise. Our Dental Technicians are vital to us achieving our aim of delivering world-class patient care through producing the best products throughout the Bupa Dental Care business.
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to work in our busy dental lab on a full-time basis.
As a Dental Technician:
- You are GDC registered
- You can demonstrate great attention to detail
- You may have experience in metalwork, but it is not essential
- You have excellent communication skills
- You must be confident in using IT systems. Full training will be given for the bespoke system used in the lab.
In return, our offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Modern dental laboratory
Your salary and benefits:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our Dental Technician benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join Bupa Dental Care:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience
- We cover your GDC registration (if required), your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to discounted gym memberships with a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to a counsellor
- 24/7 free access to our confidential telephone consultation service with our teams of GPs and nurses. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.