Dedicated London-based dental technician with 8+ years of dental prosthetic experience is seeking new opportunities.
This talented technician is looking to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
• Straight to finish cases such as acrylic removable partials and completes including immediate cases
• Removable and prosthetics on implants such as hybrid and locator bar restorations, All-on-4 and All-on-6 cases
• Wax-up high standard in private and NHS cases
• Prosthetics supported on implants
• Mouth guards and whitening bleaching trays
• Proficient with most aspects of prosthetics
• Plaster room work mounting and articulating models, castings and pouring impressions
• Set-up and wax-up complete and partial prosthetics
• Flasking, processing, trimming and polishing dental devices until finished
• Special trays and bite registration rims
This candidate is considering positions offering a minimum of £37k per annum. Discount available for Recruit4Technicians.com subscribers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 315862 and quote reference: Rec/VYP for more details and full CV.
Find more premium UK candidates here.