An accomplished CADCAM technician/manager with 25+ years experience in the lab environment is considering full-time opportunities in London or the south east of the UK.
• All aspects of dental technology - ceramics, prosthetics, implants, all-on-4 etc. Has been involved with CAD/CAM since the early days of CAD/CAM.
• Online support for dental clinics and dental labs regarding the cad-cam equipment, software and digital workflow
• CBCT, intra-oral and desktop scanners, milling machines, 3d printers
• Surgical guide, aligners, crown & bridge, all on 4, bars, over-dentures. Also has experience in CAD/CAM customer support for a large digital dentistry provider.
• Supervising a CAD-CAM department, monitoring the work of all employees and training up new dental technicians and mentoring their work. Also, responsible for the workflow on milling machines and quality control of all jobs, before and after layering or glazing.
This candidate is considering positions within London offering a minimum of £37k/annum
Discount available for Recruit4Technicians.com subscribers.
Email email@example.com or call 07595 315862 and quote reference: Rec/PAQ for more details and full CV.
Find more premium UK technicians here.