So, we know that dental technician salaries are on the way up, and this week has seen a new record-highest UK technician salary ever posted on Recruit4Technicians.com
A new start-up lab in London is looking for a talented digital lab manager/owner, and is offering an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate.
The owners are investing £1-3m into this venture with the aim of digitising the entire lab workflow and creating a scaled nation-wide service offering.
The new lab will be fully digital (state of art) and commuting distance from Central London. The owners already own a well established high-end dental practice within central London, which will become an exclusive client to this laboratory. Its envisaged this laboratory will service clients all over the UK.
The prospective salary will be £80k to £120k OTE and will be given a 5% to 10% equity stake in the business as part of the remuneration package.
The ideal candidate will live in or around the London area (my client will consider a relocation package for the right candidate if they are outside of London).
This person will be a partner from the outset and would be involved in building the business plan, setting up the lab, building a team and day to day management of the lab
The candidate must have the following:
• Dealt with high end clients and customers and be able to evidence their work
• Should have at least 10 years + experience (specifically digital lab experience)
• Experience in recruiting and training a successful digital team
• Must be able to demonstrate their technical skills to a high end level (portfolio required)
• Must have dental lab equipment purchasing experience (to help procure the equipment for the lab)
• Must have business acumen
Find out more and apply to this incredible opportunity here.